Thanks to our globally positionated infrastructure and proactive preparation over the past weeks, we are prepared to keep up our regular operations without risking the well-being of our team.
Several details on our planning:
- We have an experienced Business Continuity team at CentralNic who are monitoring and managing the situation of our business lines worldwide.
- We have been following the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) guidelines, and as of several weeks ago began limiting team member work travel.
- Any team member who has travelled internationally is now in 14 day self-quarantined conditions.
- As of March 16th, we are moving to fully remote work for all Key-Systems employees.
- We are working closely with our operations teams in order to ensure we follow procedures with respect and care in accordance with the WHO recommendations and appropriate National Health Authority guidelines for each of our regions.
- Our priority remains the safety of our colleagues, customers and partners.
We will provide further updates as needed and rest assured we will continue delivering the services you already know and trust. If you have any questions please reach out to our team.