The submission of a pre-application for a domain name under a new gTLD to RRPproxy is an expression of interest without any commitment. RRPproxy clients will be informed as soon as more details about policies, pricing and launch periods become available for the new gTLDs. Then they can decide if they want to convert an expression of interest for domain names in new top level domains into a binding domain name application or cancel the pre-order.
'To increase the likelihood of gaining the desired domains in the launches next year, you should now pre-order the names. The pre-application is free and can be withdrawn at any time', states Alexander Siffrin, CEO of Key-Systems GmbH.
ICANN's application process
At the moment, the evaluation of the new TLD applications by ICANN is in process. The Initial Evaluation results will presumably be released in summer 2013 and the first new gTLDs could go live in autumn 2013.
- 2019-01-23Company portrait celebrating the 20th anniversary of Key-Systems GmbH
- 2019-01-08SKYWAY DataCenter becomes Key-Systems DataCenter
- 2018-11-30Key-Systems donates 1,000 Euros for medical research
- 2018-11-28Blood donation in St. Ingbert IT company Key-Systems
- 2018-10-29Key-Systems celebrates 20th birthday