Hobby chefs and pasta enthusiasts can send the best pictures of their favorite pasta dishes or their most creative pasta artworks via email to email@example.com and participate in our 'pasta week' raffle until October 31. In cooperation with D'Angelo Pasta, the three best photos will be chosen and awarded with a packed gift basket of D’Angelo Pasta. In addition, you can register your domain at domaindiscount24 with the extension .shop, .restaurant or .menu at a reduced rate. For unbeatable 20.49 EUR per year you get an internet address, e.g. with pasta affinity from October 24-31. Further information about the raffle and domains on sale can be found here.
“As enthusiastic hobby chefs and pasta fans, we decided to participate in this year's World Pasta Day and offer our customers the popular TLDs .shop, .restaurant and .menu at a special price”, said Alexander Siffrin, CEO of the Key-Systems GmbH.
At the World Congress on Pasta, held in Rome on October 25 in 1995, 40 pasta makers from around the world enthusiastically agreed that pasta deserved annual worldwide recognition. The World Pasta Day was born. Its celebration draws increasing attention to the merits and benefits of pasta as one of the world‘s favorite foods consumed on all continents.
- 2019-01-23Company portrait celebrating the 20th anniversary of Key-Systems GmbH
- 2019-01-08SKYWAY DataCenter becomes Key-Systems DataCenter
- 2018-11-30Key-Systems donates 1,000 Euros for medical research
- 2018-11-28Blood donation in St. Ingbert IT company Key-Systems
- 2018-10-29Key-Systems celebrates 20th birthday