The Dutch AC Webconnecting Holding B.V. manages the .cam namespace. This short, clear, and international TLD allows direct access to videos, pictures and social content related to webcam, camera, live events, broadcasting, social networks, sports, and personal activities. KSregistry GmbH is a technical backend provider for customized registry operation; the company is a fully-owned subsidiary of the international domain registrar Key-Systems. .cam domains will be generally available as of December 14, 2016.
ICANN delegated the TLD to AC Webconnecting after a private auction among three applicants.
“We are pleased to support .cam with our KSregistry technology to realize its great potential,” states Oliver Fries, CEO of KSregistry GmbH. .cam is one of 16 Top Level Domains using KSregistry as technical provider. Among these are four generic TLDs as well as three ccTLDs. Furthermore, KSregistry is the technical backend provider for nine .BRAND domain extensions.
“We choose KSregistry because their customer support is excellent. They are fast and effective in their response. During the long and complex journey of the new gTLD program we could always count on them”, said Christian Caumont, CTO and Founder of AC Webconnecting.
- 2018-03-09RRPproxy visits CloudFest
- 2017-12-14New knowledge base on more than 1,000 domain extensions
- 2017-12-07Employees donate blood at IT company Key-Systems in St. Ingbert
- 2017-12-05New RRPproxy web interface optimized for large domain portfolios
- 2017-11-21New dd24 web interface can be used like a domain app