After taking over the operation of .DM (Dominica) in June 2012, KSregistry now is the technical backbone for three further ccTLDs, namely .TC, .VG and .GD.
'AdamsNames has decided for a registry solution tailored to its needs and customers' wishes by choosing KSregistry as technical basis for its ccTLDs. The KSregistry technique provides a stable, state-of-the art infrastructure for domain registration and management', states Alexander Siffrin, CEO of KSregistry GmbH. 'Many companies are offering TLD management services. With KSregistry we found a team with experience and a stable system', adds Carsten Pauli, Director of AdamsNames Limited.
The registry solution of KSregistry GmbH offers features and functions for the successful technical operation of a registry. Due to the modular character of KSregistry's services, the customer-specific solution can be expanded and modified according to changing needs at all times. KSregistry is based on a TIER III architecture which guarantees maximum security for all services. By using the data center of SKYWAY, a 100 per cent Key-Systems subsidiary, fast reaction times and full process control are secured.
- 2019-01-23Company portrait celebrating the 20th anniversary of Key-Systems GmbH
- 2019-01-08SKYWAY DataCenter becomes Key-Systems DataCenter
- 2018-11-30Key-Systems donates 1,000 Euros for medical research
- 2018-11-28Blood donation in St. Ingbert IT company Key-Systems
- 2018-10-29Key-Systems celebrates 20th birthday