After taking over the operation of .DM (Dominica) in June 2012, KSregistry now is the technical backbone for three further ccTLDs, namely .TC, .VG and .GD.
'AdamsNames has decided for a registry solution tailored to its needs and customers' wishes by choosing KSregistry as technical basis for its ccTLDs. The KSregistry technique provides a stable, state-of-the art infrastructure for domain registration and management', states Alexander Siffrin, CEO of KSregistry GmbH. 'Many companies are offering TLD management services. With KSregistry we found a team with experience and a stable system', adds Carsten Pauli, Director of AdamsNames Limited.
The registry solution of KSregistry GmbH offers features and functions for the successful technical operation of a registry. Due to the modular character of KSregistry's services, the customer-specific solution can be expanded and modified according to changing needs at all times. KSregistry is based on a TIER III architecture which guarantees maximum security for all services. By using the data center of SKYWAY, a 100 per cent Key-Systems subsidiary, fast reaction times and full process control are secured.
- 2018-03-09RRPproxy visits CloudFest
- 2017-12-14New knowledge base on more than 1,000 domain extensions
- 2017-12-07Employees donate blood at IT company Key-Systems in St. Ingbert
- 2017-12-05New RRPproxy web interface optimized for large domain portfolios
- 2017-11-21New dd24 web interface can be used like a domain app