Having worked for Network Solutions, VeriSign and Iron Mountain in the past, Ms. Wittenburg is a highly respected manager in the domain industry with more than 10-years working experience.
With Key-Systems, she will manage and lead the companies expansion in the United States. The addition of Ms. Wittenburg will enable Key-Systems to concentrate on US customers by providing more direct access and support.
Key-Systems was founded in 1998 by Alexander Siffrin and now occupies a leading position in the market as an ICANN accredited registrar currently managing more than 2.5 million domains. Additionally, Key-Systems provides fully automated reseller-systems and webhosting solutions.
“I am convinced that Key-Systems is in a unique position to deliver sound domain name solutions through the use of technology and deep market experience” states Ms. Wittenburg. “The opening of the US Division signifies Key-Systems’ commitment to delivering world-class service and readiness to meet new challenges in the domain industry.”
“We are very excited to add Bonnie to our organization,” says Mr. Siffrin, CEO of Key-Systems. “Her passion for the industry and for meeting the needs of her clients will be the foundation of our future success in the US.”
- 2018-03-09RRPproxy visits CloudFest
- 2017-12-14New knowledge base on more than 1,000 domain extensions
- 2017-12-07Employees donate blood at IT company Key-Systems in St. Ingbert
- 2017-12-05New RRPproxy web interface optimized for large domain portfolios
- 2017-11-21New dd24 web interface can be used like a domain app