Key-Systems, one of the biggest domain registrars worldwide, now offers the domain ending .KR to registrants. Additionally to the Second Level, costumers can register the Third Level Domains CO.KR, OR.KR, NE.KR, RE.KR, SEOUL.KR and PE.KR. End costumers have access to .KR Internet addresses via domaindicsount24, domain retailer or Internet Service Provider can use the reseller portal RRPproxy.
'With the .KR we further extend our portfolio of Asian domains. For domain investors South Korea opens up an interesting market', says Alexander Siffrin, CEO of Key-Systems. From his point of view the Internet presence under .KR is especially worthwhile for companies, which are active or planning to do business in South Korea.
According to the UN, South Korea has about 48,5 million inhabitants. The country with the capital city Seoul is located on the Southern half of the Korean peninsula. Between 2001 and 2007 the IT-sector of South Korea saw an enormous growth. As the South Korean embassy in Germany reports, in the said time the amount of Internet users rose from 24,4 to 34,8 million. The number of transactions in e-commerce went up from 7.2 to 12.8 million between 2003 and 2006.
- 2018-03-09RRPproxy visits CloudFest
- 2017-12-14New knowledge base on more than 1,000 domain extensions
- 2017-12-07Employees donate blood at IT company Key-Systems in St. Ingbert
- 2017-12-05New RRPproxy web interface optimized for large domain portfolios
- 2017-11-21New dd24 web interface can be used like a domain app