The domain expert Key-Systems offers as of now the country code top level domain (ccTLD) of .PE through its fully automated interface to all its customers (realtime registration). The company is the first accredited registrar worldwide for .PE using EPP (Extensible Provisioning Protocol - flexible protocol for allocating objects within registries). .PE is the official domain extension of the Republic of Peru.
Thorsten Smeets, COO of Key-Systems GmbH, is glad to have launched another new domain extension: "With this new TLD, we prove again our technical capability and our first mover experience. Once more, our technical team did a great job to enlarge our services and to even better meet our customers needs."
- 2018-03-09RRPproxy visits CloudFest
- 2017-12-14New knowledge base on more than 1,000 domain extensions
- 2017-12-07Employees donate blood at IT company Key-Systems in St. Ingbert
- 2017-12-05New RRPproxy web interface optimized for large domain portfolios
- 2017-11-21New dd24 web interface can be used like a domain app