Successful charity campaign
“Movember” is a charity campaign that encourages men to let beards growing to raise money and awareness about men's health.
The term "Movember" is a combination of the words moustache and November and refers to a fundraising campaign launched in 2003 for which men started growing beards each year in November to raise funds during the month for research into and prevention of prostate cancer and other male health problems.
Since 2003, 654 million Euros have been collected worldwide to support high quality programs that save and improve the lives of men.
Beard growth for a good purpose
Friends and family can donate money to the Movember Foundation during the "growth phase" for the registered participant. Participants also have the opportunity to form teams and compete for the highest amount of money raised.
"We are happy about the numerous participants and especially about the creative ideas of our female team members," says Alexander Siffrin, CEO of Key-Systems GmbH.
- 2019-01-23Company portrait celebrating the 20th anniversary of Key-Systems GmbH
- 2019-01-08SKYWAY DataCenter becomes Key-Systems DataCenter
- 2018-11-28Blood donation in St. Ingbert IT company Key-Systems
- 2018-10-29Key-Systems celebrates 20th birthday
- 2018-09-27Raffle and globetrotter domains for World Tourism Day at domaindiscount24