Key-Systems is an international IT company that currently manages more than 4.2 million domains for more than 100,000 retail/corporate customers and 2,000 resellers worldwide. Key-Systems' headquarters are located in St. Ingbert/Germany. Furthermore, the company runs a subsidiary in the USA. Key-Systems’ business areas include the retail customer portal domaindiscount24 and the reseller portal RRPproxy, the TIER III SKYWAY DataCenter, the corporate domain portal BrandShelter and a service for registry operation (KSregistry). Key-Systems is a member of the KeyDrive S.A. holding. The holding also includes the US-based registrar Moniker.
In addition to .DE 1-year registrations for only 0.40 EUR incl. VAT per month, domaindiscount24 is pleased to offer .COM 1-year registrations for only 0.75 EUR incl. VAT per month, .NET 1-year registrations for only 0.70 EUR incl. VAT per month and .GURU 1-year registrations for only 1.85 EUR incl. VAT per month during the promotion period
RRPproxy also has .DE 1-year registrations for only 2.64 EUR, .NET 1-year registrations for only 7.77 USD, and .GURU 1-year registrations for only 20.68 USD on offer. Further information can be found here.
- 2019-01-23Company portrait celebrating the 20th anniversary of Key-Systems GmbH
- 2019-01-08SKYWAY DataCenter becomes Key-Systems DataCenter
- 2018-11-30Key-Systems donates 1,000 Euros for medical research
- 2018-11-28Blood donation in St. Ingbert IT company Key-Systems
- 2018-10-29Key-Systems celebrates 20th birthday