You will find an overview of our plans for implementing the new requirements here where we describe how the GDPR affects the processing of registration data currently published in the Whois and how this affects domain registration services in the future.
The main change will be that by default we will no longer disclose personal data. To cover all aspects of GDPR we have prepared new / updated agreements and terms and conditions that will become effective on May 25, 2018.
- 2018-04-17domaindiscount24 is looking for the best website
- 2018-03-09RRPproxy visits CloudFest
- 2017-12-14New knowledge base on more than 1,000 domain extensions
- 2017-12-07Employees donate blood at IT company Key-Systems in St. Ingbert
- 2017-12-05New RRPproxy web interface optimized for large domain portfolios