You will find an overview of our plans for implementing the new requirements here where we describe how the GDPR affects the processing of registration data currently published in the Whois and how this affects domain registration services in the future.
The main change will be that by default we will no longer disclose personal data. To cover all aspects of GDPR we have prepared new / updated agreements and terms and conditions that will become effective on May 25, 2018.
- 2018-11-30Key-Systems donates 1,000 Euros for medical research
- 2018-11-28Blood donation in St. Ingbert IT company Key-Systems
- 2018-10-29Key-Systems celebrates 20th birthday
- 2018-09-27Raffle and globetrotter domains for World Tourism Day at domaindiscount24
- 2018-04-17domaindiscount24 is looking for the best website