You will find an overview of our plans for implementing the new requirements here where we describe how the GDPR affects the processing of registration data currently published in the Whois and how this affects domain registration services in the future.
The main change will be that by default we will no longer disclose personal data. To cover all aspects of GDPR we have prepared new / updated agreements and terms and conditions that will become effective on May 25, 2018.
- 2019-01-23Company portrait celebrating the 20th anniversary of Key-Systems GmbH
- 2019-01-08SKYWAY DataCenter becomes Key-Systems DataCenter
- 2018-11-30Key-Systems donates 1,000 Euros for medical research
- 2018-11-28Blood donation in St. Ingbert IT company Key-Systems
- 2018-10-29Key-Systems celebrates 20th birthday