For all interested people, who can't visit the conference in San Francisco from May 15 to 17, 2013, Google enables to watch several parts of the conference with the local developer community via live stream at a Google I/O Extended Event. As in the previous year, the Key-Systems GmbH provides its office premises in St. Ingbert and soft drinks for such a Google I/O Extended Event, while Google will sponsor the catering.
The three day Google I/O, which was started in 2008, is a developer-focused conference held by Google which features highly technical, in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google. In recent years new web functions as well as hard- and software such as Android, Chrome or Google Glass were presented.
Please use the following link to register for the Google I/O Extended Event hosted by Key-Systems and Online Marketing Manager Roland Riethmüller in St. Ingbert: http://goo.gl/Yfbbn. The registration is free and possible up to May 7, 2013.
- 2018-03-09RRPproxy visits CloudFest
- 2017-12-14New knowledge base on more than 1,000 domain extensions
- 2017-12-07Employees donate blood at IT company Key-Systems in St. Ingbert
- 2017-12-05New RRPproxy web interface optimized for large domain portfolios
- 2017-11-21New dd24 web interface can be used like a domain app