dd24, the retail customer portal of the Key-Systems GmbH for domain registration and management, provides free .shop 1-year registrations until December 23, 2016. The .shop Top Level Domain (TLD) has started very successfully with 100,000 domain registrations since September 2016. A free .shop domain offers the possibility to think about the Christmas business 2018 now and set the course for a successful online business. In addition, dd24 raffles 25 portable mini speakers of the .shop registry via Facebook, only requiring a comment about the registered .shop domain. All information on the special can be found here.
“For existing and planned online shops, .shop is the perfect domain. Therefore, we are very pleased being able to give away the popular .shop domains for Christmas'', said Alexander Siffrin, CEO of Key-Systems GmbH.
The offer is valid for new one-year registrations and for the first year of multi-year registrations and is limited to one free registration per account. Premium domains and renewals are excluded from this promotion.
- 2018-03-09RRPproxy visits CloudFest
- 2017-12-14New knowledge base on more than 1,000 domain extensions
- 2017-12-07Employees donate blood at IT company Key-Systems in St. Ingbert
- 2017-12-05New RRPproxy web interface optimized for large domain portfolios
- 2017-11-21New dd24 web interface can be used like a domain app