The SKYWAY DataCenter GmbH operates a TÜV-certified TIER III data center for professional services as colocation, vCloud hosting, root/managed servers and hosting.
SKYWAY's customers benefit permanently through the accommodation of their own systems in the SKYWAY colocation racks of the performance and reliability of TIER III data center. Single height units or several racks that are placed in a fully redundant and secure operating environment for IT systems are rented. The colocation special is valid from now until December 31, 2015.
The colocation special requires a minimum purchase of one rack with a minimum term of 12 months and a month's notice period. The offer is only valid for new customers. The monthly fee is 760.41 EUR incl. 19% VAT. at a current electricity price incl. air-conditioning of 0.26 EUR net per kWh with needs-based electricity billing.
- 2018-03-09RRPproxy visits CloudFest
- 2017-12-14New knowledge base on more than 1,000 domain extensions
- 2017-12-07Employees donate blood at IT company Key-Systems in St. Ingbert
- 2017-12-05New RRPproxy web interface optimized for large domain portfolios
- 2017-11-21New dd24 web interface can be used like a domain app