Improving the dd24 services, the FAQ page has been revised and adapted to the needs of the user. Now the dd24 FAQ site convinces in the new design with extended features. These include the live search, which refines the search results, the feedback function, which provides users with the opportunity to give feedback directly, and the improved navigation structure, which allows for shorter "click paths". In addition, the FAQ page is available in German and English and is displayed correctly on mobile devices. Please find the dd24 FAQ site here.
“Our redesigned FAQ page helps with questions about the dd24 products and services and convinces with its easy handling”, states Patrick Brockly, product manager domaindiscount24.
The newly implemented live search indexes both titles and keywords, ensuring full, content-based coverage of the FAQ entries. With a feedback function, dd24 customers are given the opportunity to evaluate content and provide detailed information on improving the FAQ page.
The link between the website and interface content or the respective wiki versions has been considerably improved and allows for short "click paths".
- 2019-01-23Company portrait celebrating the 20th anniversary of Key-Systems GmbH
- 2019-01-08SKYWAY DataCenter becomes Key-Systems DataCenter
- 2018-11-30Key-Systems donates 1,000 Euros for medical research
- 2018-11-28Blood donation in St. Ingbert IT company Key-Systems
- 2018-10-29Key-Systems celebrates 20th birthday