The article outlines the development of the company from a student project to a member of the CentralNic Group, which is part of London's stock market. It describes the daily registrar business and the current developments at the location in St. Ingbert.
You can find the article here (German only).
- 2019-01-08SKYWAY DataCenter becomes Key-Systems DataCenter
- 2018-11-30Key-Systems donates 1,000 Euros for medical research
- 2018-11-28Blood donation in St. Ingbert IT company Key-Systems
- 2018-10-29Key-Systems celebrates 20th birthday
- 2018-09-27Raffle and globetrotter domains for World Tourism Day at domaindiscount24