Donating blood made easy!
As Key-Systems attaches great importance to social commitment, employees were given the opportunity to donate their blood during working hours as part of this joint campaign.
"Donating blood is a matter of the heart for me. Therefore I am very pleased about the active willingness to donate", said Alexander Siffrin, CEO of Key-Systems. Among the 19 participating Key-Systems employees were six first-time donors.
The Red Cross Blood Donation Service West offers companies the opportunity to organize blood donations at their own headquarters or to use a blood donation mobile. The doctors and employees carry out the blood donation on site. Usually half a liter of blood is donated, which is then examined, processed and used for medical, scientific and pharmaceutical purposes.
Blood donations are urgently needed
According to the Red Cross Germany, most of the blood is needed to treat cancer patients. Followed by diseases of the heart, stomach and intestinal diseases. In winter, particularly flu-related diseases make it difficult to provide hospitals with the necessary blood reserves.
- 2019-01-23Company portrait celebrating the 20th anniversary of Key-Systems GmbH
- 2019-01-08SKYWAY DataCenter becomes Key-Systems DataCenter
- 2018-11-30Key-Systems donates 1,000 Euros for medical research
- 2018-10-29Key-Systems celebrates 20th birthday
- 2018-09-27Raffle and globetrotter domains for World Tourism Day at domaindiscount24