Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online.
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 250 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To find out more please click here.
- Assists with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Be supporting the reconciliation of large data sets
- Support the Group Director Controlling & Compliance with ad hoc financial tasks
- Help analysing actuals reporting versus budget
- Assist with invoicing, expenses and other financial tasks as and when requiredHave some experience in working with data and financial information
- Bring a keen interest in finance and an extremely organised approach to your work
- The resilience and the positive mindset to solve mentally challenging tasks
- Have a degree in a highly numerical and logical areas such as finance, mathematics, statistics or economics
- Have some experience with excel
- Be reliable and independent who takes ownership of your work
- Demonstrate great communication skills both written and spoken
- Work as part of the team and collaborate with others
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Lovely office locations
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role is based at CentralNic’s office in St Ingbert or in Luxembourg office (when circumstances allow). We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.