What you bring to the table:
- a completed IT education or comparable qualification (no prerequisite),
- very quick comprehension, excellent analysis and communication skills,
- ability to rapidly acquire new skills and technical knowledge,
- solid computer and Internet skills (knowledge of Linux, domain names, databases, DNS, etc. would be desirable),
- experience in customer support, ideally IT support,
- strong written and spoken English (other foreign languages are an advantage, especially German or Spanish,),
- customer focus and reliability.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of support cases by telephone, email and fax,
- Analysis and solution of technical problems reported by customers
- Competent customer support with advice to customers on technical issues relating to our products
- Independent domain registration and initiation of transfers according to instructions
- Cooperation in the expansion of the TLD offer
- Assistance with product testing and documentation of old and new system features.
That's what we offer:
- a pleasant working atmosphere in an internationally successful company in the domain industry
- a permanent position
- challenging and exciting tasks with helpful colleagues
- performance-related remuneration with a wide range of additional benefits
- creative lunch breaks on our rooftop balcony, playing some table soccer or air hockey.
If you would like to move forward in an unbureaucratic, motivated team and appreciate working independently in an international environment as well as facing challenges, we look forward to receiving your application: email@example.com.