We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist (m/f/ d ) for our Business Unit RRPproxy to strengthen our innovative team.
What you bring to the table:
- a completed IT education or comparable qualification (no prerequisite),
- very quick comprehension, excellent analysis and communication skills,
- ability to rapidly acquire new skills and technical knowledge,
- solid computer and Internet skills (knowledge of Linux, domain names, databases, DNS, etc. would be desirable),
- experience in customer support, ideally IT support,
- strong written and spoken English (other foreign languages are an advantage, especially German or Spanish,),
- customer focus and reliability.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of support cases by telephone, email and fax,
- Analysis and solution of technical problems reported by customers
- Competent customer support with advice to customers on technical issues relating to our products
- Independent domain registration and initiation of transfers according to instructions
- Cooperation in the expansion of the TLD offer
- Assistance with product testing and documentation of old and new system features.
That's what we offer:
- a pleasant working atmosphere in an internationally successful company in the domain industry
- a permanent position
- challenging and exciting tasks with helpful colleagues
- performance-related remuneration with a wide range of additional benefits
- creative lunch breaks on our rooftop balcony, playing some table soccer or air hockey.