Technical Support Analyst
Skills / Knowledge
- fast perceptive understanding, good analytic and problem solving skills as well as a strong ability in communication
- good knowledge of internet technology and computer software (among others: Linux, domain names, databases, DNS)
- excellent command of English and Chinese (written and spoken) is mandatory, other language skills are an advantage (especially German or Spanish)
- strong customer orientation and ability to work as part of a team
Your willingness to work on bank holidays would be desirable.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- to deal with and resolve IT issues; over the phone, by email, fax and chat
- delivering exceptional customer service
- research for internal system improvements
- documentation and functional tests of new products and features
- a pleasant work environment in an internationally successful company
- an interesting, varied and responsible position
- challenging and exciting tasks as well as helpful colleagues
- permanent and full-time contract
- creative breaks on our roof terrace or playing table football, pinball machine and air hockey
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in Germany.
Send us your application (as PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn Ms. Pfeiffer