Your Responsibilities will include:
- Design and development of complex software solutions in the domain business
- Optimization of our backend system
- Assistance in the expansion of the TLD offer, as well as in technical registry relations
- Analysis and solution of technical problems reported by customers and partners
- Testing and documentation of old and new software
What you bring to the table:
- degree in computer science or a completed IT education with programming experience or a comparable education,
- experience in the implementation of existing APIs and protocols (e.g. EPP, SOAP),
- programming skills in Perl, PHP or comparable languages (knowledge of C / C++ is helpful),
- strong written and spoken English (other foreign languages are an advantage, especially German),
- good analysis and solution competence for technical problems, high motivation and flexibility, as well as an independent way of working.
Additional knowledge of SQL (MySQL), the domain business and the functioning of name servers (DNS) would be desirable.
That's what we offer:
- a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the Domain industry,
- an interesting, versatile and responsible job,
- permanent contract,
- exciting and challenging tasks with helpful colleagues,
- creative lunch breaks on our rooftop balcony, playing some table soccer or air hockey.
If you would like to move forward in an unbureaucratic, motivated team and appreciate working independently in an international environment as well as facing challenges, we look forward to receiving your application: [email protected]