Your Responsibilities will include:
- Acquisition of new customers including quotations and conclusion of contracts
- Generation of new business with existing customers
- Competent customer support with advice on technical issues relating to our products
- Identify strategic business development opportunities
- Participation in events and trade fairs
- Support marketing initiatives and sales promotions
What you bring to the table:
- you have a degree in business administration or a comparable service-oriented education (no requirement),
- experience in the sale of internet-based services, ideally knowledge of domain registration,
- very quick comprehension, excellent communication skills and ability to rapidly acquire new technical knowledge,
- strong written and spoken English (other foreign languages are an advantage, especially German)
- customer focus, resilience, negotiation skills, reliability.
PC knowledge (Open Office) is just as important as willingness to travel.
That's what we offer:
- great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the Domain industry,
- interesting, versatile and responsible job,
- permanent contract,
- exciting and challenging tasks with helpful colleagues,
- creative lunch breaks on our rooftop balcony, playing some table soccer or air hockey.
If you would like to move forward in an unbureaucratic, motivated team and appreciate working independently in an international environment as well as facing challenges, we look forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org.