CentralNic's mission is to be the company that empowers online aspirations. As the developer and operator of software platforms, CentralNic provides web presence services to customers in over 250 countries and is a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website.
Product Marketing plays a critical role in the successful launch and ongoing growth of products for CentralNic. The ideal candidate is a natural leader and is the evangelist of a product, both internally at CentralNic and externally with clients, customers and partners. As the ‘Owner’ of the product, the Product Marketing Manager, is responsible for everything about the product, from its competitive positioning, its customer value proposition, its launch planning, its sales and customer service content, and even how it is marketed. No one will know more and do more for the success of a product than the Product Marketing Manager.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates products in each market segment and resonates with CentralNic’s target customers and partners
- Create compelling product content that communicates the value proposition of CentralNic’s products and services, such as product collateral, whitepapers, articles, technical briefs and presentations
- Provide research on target segments, where they are, how they buy, their budgets, and their buying criteria. Ensuring that the product selling process matches the buyer’s buying process
- Enable and support the sales process by conducting training and education sessions for clients or even attending customer engagements to land big deals
- Constantly listen to customer and market feedback on new and existing features, services, and complementary service and support
- Understand the competition and provide documented intelligence and guidance on how to win in the market to strategic business leaders
- Be a subject-matter-expert on the product and evangelize the product online and in-person
- Be ambitious and want to prove yourself as a natural leader and collaborator that gets things done well and with a high degree of quality
- Think about the big-picture when thinking about customer value and satisfaction of a product, but you can also focus on the details when it comes to implementation and execution
- Never be satisfied with a project left half-done and want to be surrounded by people like you; hard-working, passionate and even business-savvy to make a product successful
- Thrive on challenging and rewarding problems as well as understand that commitment and work ethics are keys to your success
Ideally you will
- Have a strong track record in Sales, Marketing, Business Analysis, or Product Management
- Have built experience in marketing software or applications
- Bring expertise in launching a new product or service as one of the critical team members
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be an excellent communicator both written and verbal in English
Nice if you
- Have some experience with domain name registration either at a registrar or TLD registry
- Have worked in a web hosting, shared hosting, or ecommerce application environment in the past
- Had some exposure to software architecture and processes
The role is based at CentralNic in Germany. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team.
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
If you would like to move forward in an unbureaucratic, motivated team and appreciate working independently in an international environment as well as facing challenges, we look forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org.