Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 250 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis.
The Group Financial Data Analyst will support the heads of the Retail and Wholesale in analysing the commercial performance and customer base of the group’s brands. The role will also input into the strategy of the divisions and make recommendations that contribute to the ongoing performance of the division, helping to recognise positive and negative trends.
- Support monthly performance reporting for all brands
- Lead both divisions’ commercial performance analysis and provide regular insights which influence the decision-making of the management team
- Develop models which evaluate the success of both divisions’ promotional pricing strategy and provide input into ongoing strategy
- Provide analysis and insight into product performance and customer behaviours, quickly identifying trends and highlighting to management
- Provide insight into both divisions’ customer base and assistance in developing product strategy based on customer insights
- Provide ad hoc reporting as requested by divisional management team or group executives
- Understand and provide insightful business driven commentary to actual vs budget and reforecast reports
- Provide and communicate reporting and analysis to senior stakeholders as required
- Building and managing reporting as well as consolidate standard analytics to support the business
- Own business planning and forecasting processes
- Conduce business case analysis of new products and/or services, with focus on pricing and costing
- Work in conjunction with regional and group finance teams to drive best practice and consistent processes
- Support internal customer groups in all finance matters including budgeting, reforecasting and control
- Provide high quality management information to support short, medium, and long-term business strategic planning
You will need to have
- A few years’ relevant finance/accounting experience
- Already completed some of your ACA or ACCA exams (part qualified)
- The knowledge how to work with big data
- Excellent written communication skills as demonstrated by writing project documentation and weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis and problem solving
- Advanced Excel user knowledge and the ability to work with very large data sets
- Strong technical knowledge and awareness of current accounting practices
- Effective stakeholder management skills and ability to learn new systems and processes
- Attention to detail, high levels of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver tasks on time to tight deadlines
- Excellent collaboration skills and be comfortable working cross functionally
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role is based at Key-Systems’ HQ in St. Ingbert (Saarland, Germany) or in Luxembourg. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance or any reasonable adjustment completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.