What you bring to the table:
- University degree or a completed IT education with programming experience or a comparable education,
- experience in the area of BI/DWH as well as in the area of presentation of KPIs and reporting in the frontend,
- skills in PHP, Linux Shell and MySQL,
- strong written and spoken English,
- excellent analysis and solution competence for technical problems, high motivation and flexibility, as well as an independent working method.
- Additional knowledge of user management / ACL implementation would be desirable.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Independent new and further development of an internal controlling tool integrated into an international team
- Comprehensive and independent project management
- Creation of data integration processes and reports
- Test, documentation and quality control
That's what we offer:
- a great working atmosphere in an internationally successful company in the domain industry,
- an interesting, versatile and responsible job,
- a permanent position,
- challenging and exciting tasks with helpful colleagues,
- performance-related remuneration with a wide range of additional benefits,
- creative lunch breaks on our rooftop balcony, playing some table soccer or air hockey.
If you would like to move forward in an unbureaucratic, motivated team and appreciate working independently in an international environment as well as facing challenges, we look forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org.