What you bring to the table:
- University degree or a completed IT education with programming experience or a comparable education,
- Experience of Node JS, Angular, Typescript and MongoDB,
- Experience in Linux operating systems,
- Experience in UI/UX design and BI/DWH,
- Strong written and verbal English skills; knowledge of German is an advantage,
- Excellent analysis and solution competence for technical problems, high motivation and flexibility, as well as an independent working method.
- Additional knowledge of Elasticsearch and Kibana as well as user management / ACL implementation would be desirable.
- Some experience in the internet domain industry would be nice.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- New and further development of an internal controlling tool integrated in an international team
- Creation of data visualizations and analysis
- Independent project management and coordination with other departments
- Creation of data import processes and reports
- Test, documentation and quality control
That's what we offer:
- a great working atmosphere in an internationally successful company in the domain industry,
- an interesting, versatile and responsible job,
- a permanent position,
- challenging and exciting tasks with helpful colleagues,
- performance-related remuneration with a wide range of additional benefits,
- creative lunch breaks on our rooftop balcony, playing some table soccer or air hockey.
If you would like to move forward in an unbureaucratic, motivated team and appreciate working independently in an international environment as well as facing challenges, we look forward to receiving your application: email@example.com.