We are seeking a Data Warehouse Developer (m/f/d) / Business Intelligence to strengthen our innovative team.
What you bring to the table:
- University degree or a completed IT education with programming experience or a comparable education,
- experience in the area of BI/DWH as well as in the area of presentation of KPIs and reporting in the frontend,
- skills in PHP, Linux Shell and MySQL,
- strong written and spoken English,
- excellent analysis and solution competence for technical problems, high motivation and flexibility, as well as an independent working method.
- Additional knowledge of user management / ACL implementation would be desirable.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Independent new and further development of an internal controlling tool integrated into an international team
- Comprehensive and independent project management
- Creation of data integration processes and reports
- Test, documentation and quality control
That's what we offer:
- a great working atmosphere in an internationally successful company in the domain industry,
- an interesting, versatile and responsible job,
- a permanent position,
- challenging and exciting tasks with helpful colleagues,
- performance-related remuneration with a wide range of additional benefits,
- creative lunch breaks on our rooftop balcony, playing some table soccer or air hockey.