Expertise for Every Need
KSregistry provides operators of country-code top level domains (ccTLDs), registries of (new) generic top level domains (gTLDs) and companies that use their name or brand as a TLD (.brand TLDs) a registry solution tailored to their needs.
- Reliable registry solution with housing and hosting
- Individual solutions thanks to modular system
- Comprehensive consulting services
KSregistry advises and supports applicant initiatives in the preparation and submission of an application for a new gTLD.
The KSregistry solution adapts to the needs of the customers!
Features for a Perfect Registry Operation
- Free initial consulting for new customers
- Support for registry operators by phone and e-mail, optional 1st level back office support
- Extension by the Key-Systems components possible (Reseller platform, White-label end customer solution, Brand protection portal)
- State-of-the-art EPP SRS
- Worldwide coverage of Anycast DNS (DNSSEC)
- Standard RDDS (WHOIS) and searchable RDDS (WHOIS)
- Optional billing module handling all ECB currencies
- Extensive system reviews and current ICANN reports
- Premium price handling available
A Secure Environment for Your TLD
The complete KSregistry design is based on a TIER III architecture which guarantees a maximum of security at network operation center locations in St. Ingbert and Munich (Germany). All system backups are distributed to both sites. Business and security processes are based on ITILv3 standard and in accordance with ISO 27001.
By using the services of our associate company, SKYWAY DataCenter, KSregistry provides 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring and fast reaction times as well as 100% uptime of DNS Services (accumulated) and the availability of a 24/7 emergency response team.