1. Contractual bases
- All services of the company Key-Systems GmbH – in the following Key-Systems or KS – are provided on the basis of these terms and conditions, the information provided on the website of Key-Systems and other terms and conditions referred to in these conditions.
- Customers terms and conditions as well as individual agreements are only valid if Key-Systems has provided their consent in written form.
- The customer is obliged to review and save these terms and conditions, as well as the respective appendixes which are relevant to the customer. Key-Systems will keep a current version of these terms and conditions available on their websites.
- The customer undertakes to maintain complete and accurate contact information in his user account at all times. Key-Systems is authorized to verify the information or to request evidence and to terminate the account upon detection of incorrect or incomplete data.
- The customer agrees to Key-Systems sending important notifications by email. The email address entered in the customer account must therefore be kept current and checked at regular intervals. Key-Systems is not responsible for customers not taking notice of messages sent to the email address provided by the customer.
- By initiating an order through Key-Systems and/or by executing electronic actions the customer declares that he has the proper authority to place orders either for himself or as properly authorized representative of his organisation and that he agrees to the terms and conditions, contractual terms and registration agreements in all parts.
- In case of orders for or in the name of third parties, the customer remains the only contract partner of Key-Systems. Our terms and conditions, contract terms and general registration rules shall also apply to the third party; the customer is obliged to bind the third party to abides by the required code of conduct and duties and pass on these terms to the third party.